Thursday, August 23

When Megs is Away | FOTD Guest Post | Starry Eyed Blogs | FOTD

Carrying on the theme of some lovely ladies guest posting for me whilst I'm away, it's my pleasure to introduce to you the gorgeous Kirsty Louise, of Starry Eyed Blogs. She's kindly written up a scrumptious 'face of the day' that she wore to a recent wedding (when we had some summer going on). It's something I'm yet to feature on my blog, so it was the perfect choice :) 
Take it away lady...!






Products:
Garnier BB Cream - Medium
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer – Light
bareMinerals Touch Up Veil Powder – Translucent
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC MSF – By Candlelight
MAC Powder Blush – Pink Swoon
MAC Eyebrows Pencil - Spiked
MAC Paint Pot – Bare Study
Sleek Storm Palette
AVON Glimmerstick Diamond – Black Ice
AVON Super Shock Mascara – Black
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Cherish

Everyone has been talking about the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms and I am no different. I have been on a bit of lip product splurge over the past few weeks and I just had to add some Revlon goodies to my basket.  I am a self-confessed pink lipstick junkie and my collection is ever growing, I think I must own every shade of pink possible by now! I love creating looks with a pink flush to the cheek and a bold pink lip to match, especially when I have a tan. I am not much of an eye shadow girl, don’t get me wrong I love donning a neutral smokey eye for a night out but during the day I tend to keep it simple. A sweep of a bronze colour accompanied by a black eye liner and flick of mascara, my current favourite being AVON’s Super Shock, and I’m done. I’m not one for fussy, overly dramatic make-up, I would prefer either a bold lip or a statement eye, but not both together, as I feel it clutters up my face. I’d much rather a more natural, subtle look which highlights my best features and shows my skin at its best. I wore this look to a friends wedding, and I wanted something non-fussy and neutral but still girly and summery, that would wear and photograph well. I think I achieved this and was very happy with my choice!
I would like to thank Meg for giving the opportunity to be a guest blogger here on Wonderful You :) It has been a brilliant experience working with and getting to know Meg as I feel our blogs both offer similar beauty content and its lovely to talk to people who have similar interests. You can check out my beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog ‘Starry Eyed Blogs’ here.
Kirsty Louise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment